Merchant Support Analyst
London, England, United Kingdom, Hybrid
Founded in 2017, our management team has a combined 25 years of experience across the payments industry. With a solid background in acquiring, payment gateways, online fraud management, alternative payment methods and banking, Transact365 is well primed to meet merchant requirements. Our payment gateway is PCI Level 1 Certified and our partner network of acquiring institutions covers the UK, Europe, North America, and Canada as well as Asia and Australia.
Our consultative approach allows us to develop niche, bespoke and specialist solutions for our clients. These solutions are derived from our wide global network of partners, banks and processors who understand that each merchant is unique in its approach to online and point of sale payments.
About the role:
We are looking for a Merchant Support Analyst who can contribute his exemplary experience
in the payments industry to join our team. As we continue to grow, we need someone who can
share his knowledge and is willing to learn to be able to give the best customer service experience
to our clients.
- Handle and assist merchant inquiries through email or chat
- Monitor merchant transactions diligently
- Assist in finance related concerns like settlements, etc
- Generate reports that clients and the management team might require
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in the payments industry
- Proficient in Excel/Google sheets is an advantage
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work on shifting schedules and public holidays